Suusamyr Heliski and HeliBoarding | 6.000 vm
Back to all Suusamyr heliski/heliboarding packages>>>
Suusamyr is a high, cold and vast mountain valley 130 km south of Bishkek - Kyrgyzstan's capital. Suusamyr playground is known for its powder snow created at 3500-4500 meters above sea level under really low temperatures that can drop down as low as -35 Centigrade in the night to make snow as light as dust. Tonns of powder snow as well as epic skiing/boarding is guaranteed, so be ready to float like a cork in deep staff.
1 Day. Arrive Bishkek. Transfer to Suusamyr valley. PM Safety Briefing.
2 Day. Full day Heli-Ski in Suusamyr valley. End of day between 15:00 and 17:00
3 Day. Half day heli or with extra time purchased extend over full day.
4 Day. Drive to Bishkek.
5 Day. Transfer to airport. Onward travel. End of Services.
PRICE: 2,176 USD PER PERSON*
*Price is based on 13 pax minimum reservation requirement. All rates are quoted on a per person basis, based on double occupancy.
**Solo and small group travelers are welcome to join our guaranteed groups to meet our minimum reservation requirement. Please keep an eye on front page for availability updates or use bookings calendar.
**There is no restriction on vertical as it is and you can ski as much as you can within the heli time provided. The numbers above indicate minimum/guaranteed metres for the package. Based on our experience we include 3000 vertical metres daily into the package just to give you a general idea.
- 3 HRS Heli time fr Day 2 to Day 3.
- 6,000/4,500 Vertical incl/guaranteed
- Service of Heli-Ski Guides
- All relevant transportation
- Full board meals
- Ski Lodge accommodation
- Extra vertical 260 USD person/hour
- Refund at 180 USD person/hour
- 170 USD/person
Addittional services with Karakol ski resort:
- Snow mobiles 100 USD/Hr
- Ski Resort Skiing at 25 USD/Person
ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNLESS CONFIRMED BY ACTUAL RESERVATION
We recommend you book your week early to avoid any disappointment!
Price does not include:- Excess baggage costs
- Air fare to Kyrgyzstan
- Single accommodations
- Personal travel insurance
- Tips for guides/porters/drivers
- Emergency evacuation charges
- Certain meal whilst not on tour
- All personal expenses, equipment, clothing
- Visa and passport cost
Fantastic Asia additional services:
- Traditional craft work by experts in their fields
- Demonstrations of national horse games and bird hunting shows
Guests are required to have:
- Sense of Adventure
- Reasonable fitness
- Personal travellers' first aid kit
- Medical and Accident insurance
- All appropriate clothing and equipment: gear list
HeliNomads Karakol | HeliNomads Ala Archa | HeliSki Karakol | Heli Single Day
HOME | PACKAGES&PRICES | YOUR TRIP | TRAVEL BASICS | Q&A ABOUT US