The policy of our responsible travel is a part of our effort to make
sure that our tours have minimal negative and maximum positive impact on the places
we visit, local communities and environment.
* We use local services and involve local people
* We try to recruit local people to fulfill office and field positions wherever possible.
* We try to purchase supplies and equipment locally.
* We prefer to work directly with local tourist communities and individuals.
* We travel in small groups to minimize the impact on our surroundings.
* On our camping tours we keep water clean, avoiding using detergents in streams or springs.
* On our camping tours, rubbish is packed up and carried out to designated waste disposal facilities.
* We leave camping sites cleaner than we found them.
* We use experienced local leaders/guides who are trained to safeguard the natural environment.