Karakol Heliski and HeliBoarding | 18.000 vm
Back to all Karakol heli ski/boarding packages>>>
Karakol area is widely known for its great snow conditions and tree skiing possibilities. The region has mild winters with average temperatures of -5-15 Centigrade, long lasting season, loads of deep powder snow and mostly sunny weather all year round! The second largest alpine lake in the world set here at 1,600 meters above sea level never freezes and provides lots of necessary moisture for the best powder snow in the country.
1 Day. Arrive Bishkek. Transfer to Karakol. PM Safety Briefing.
2 Day. Full day Heli-Ski in Terskei range. End of day between 15:00 and 17:00
3 Day. Full day Heli-Ski in Terskei range. End of day between 15:00 and 17:00
4 Day. Full day Heli-Ski in Terskei range. End of day between 15:00 and 17:00
5 Day. Full day Heli-Ski in Terskei range. End of day between 15:00 and 17:00.
6 Day. Full day Heli-Ski in Terskei range. End of day between 15:00 and 17:00
7 Day. Spare Day or Extra Heli. PM Drive to Bishkek.
8 Day. Transfer to airport. Onward travel. End of Services.
PRICE: 4,890 USD PER PERSON*
*Price is based on 13 pax minimum reservation requirement. All rates are quoted on a per person basis, based on double occupancy.
**Solo and small group travelers are welcome to join our guaranteed groups to meet our minimum reservation requirement. Please keep an eye on front page for availability updates or follow the link below.
**In fact there is no restriction on vertical and you can ski as much as you can within the heli time provided. The numbers above indicate minimum/guaranteed metres for the package. Based on our experience we include 3.000 vertical metres daily into the package just to give you a general idea.
- 9 HRS Heli time fr Day 2 to Day 6.
- 18,000/15,000 Vertical incl/guaranteed
- Service of Heli-Ski Guides
- All relevant transportation
- Full board meals
- Ski Lodge accommodation
- Extra vertical 260 USD person/hour
- Refund at 180 USD person/hour
- 281 USD/person
Addittional services with Karakol ski resort:
- Snow mobiles 100 USD/Hr
- Ski Resort Skiing at 25 USD/Person
- Snow cat rent - 212 USD/Run/10 ppl
ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNLESS CONFIRMED BY ACTUAL RESERVATION
We recommend you book your week early to avoid any disappointment!
Price does not include:- Excess baggage costs
- Air fare to Kyrgyzstan
- Single accommodations
- Personal travel insurance
- Tips for guides/porters/drivers
- Emergency evacuation charges
- Certain meal whilst not on tour
- All personal expenses, equipment, clothing
- Visa and passport cost
Fantastic Asia additional services:
- Traditional craft work by experts in their fields
- Demonstrations of national horse games and bird hunting shows
Guests are required to have:
- Sense of Adventure
- Reasonable fitness
- Personal travellers' first aid kit
- Medical and Accident insurance
- All appropriate clothing and equipment: gear list
HeliNomads Karakol | HeliNomads Ala Archa | HeliSki Suusamyr | Heli Single Day
HOME | PACKAGES&PRICES | YOUR TRIP | TRAVEL BASICS | Q&A | ABOUT US