HeliNomads Karakol | 6000 vm
Back to all HeliNomads Karakol packages>>>
HeliNomads is a new project operated by Ski Pro in Kyrgyz Tien Shan mountains. Sessions are set out of our winter backcountry yurts in Kyzyl Jar valley in Karakol neighborhood known for its epic snow conditions. Everyday we go to explore new lines, landing just anywhere that looks more or less like an epic mount to ski down and return to yurts just before sunset.
1 Day. Arrive Bishkek. Meet agent. Drive to Karakol. Continue to Ski Pro yurt camp. Accommodation in yurts. Meet guides/pilots. Safety Briefing.
2 Day. Full day heli.
3 Day. Spare day or extra heli with extra time purchased.
4 Day. Ski out of yurts. Meet van. Continue to Bishkek. Accommodation in hotel.
5 Day. Onward travel. End of Services.
PRICE: 2,750 USD PER PERSON*
*Price is based on 13 pax minimum reservation requirement. All rates are quoted on a per person basis, based on quad occupancy in yurts.
**Solo and small group travelers are welcome to join our guaranteed groups to meet our minimum reservation requirement. Please keep an eye on front page for availability updates or follow the link below.
**There is no restriction on vertical and you can ski as much as you can within the heli time provided. The numbers above indicate minimum/guaranteed metres for the package. Based on our experience we include 3000 vertical metres daily into the package just to give you a general idea.
- 3 HRS Heli time for Day 2
- 6,000/4,500 Vertical incl/guaranteed
- Service of Heli-Ski Guides
- All relevant transportation
- Full board meals
- Ski yurt accommodation
- Extra vertical 260 USD person/hour
- Refund at 180 USD person/hour
- Not available with HeliNomads
Addittional services with Karakol ski resort:
- Snow mobiles 100 USD/Hr
- Ski Resort Skiing at 25 USD/Person
ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNLESS CONFIRMED BY ACTUAL RESERVATION
We recommend you book your week early to avoid any disappointment!
Price does not include:- Excess baggage costs
- Air fare to Kyrgyzstan
- Single accommodations
- Personal travel insurance
- Tips for guides/porters/drivers
- Emergency evacuation charges
- Certain meal whilst not on tour
- All personal expenses, equipment, clothing
- Visa and passport cost
Fantastic Asia additional services:
- Traditional craft work by experts in their fields
- Demonstrations of national horse games and bird hunting shows
Guests are required to have:
- Sense of Adventure
- Reasonable fitness
- Personal travellers' first aid kit
- Medical and Accident insurance
- All appropriate clothing and equipment: gear list
HeliNomads Karakol 12.000 vm package | HeliNomads Karakol 18.000 vm package
HeliNomads Ala Archa | HeliSki Suusamyr | HeliSki Karakol | Heli Single Day
HOME | PACKAGES&PRICES | YOUR TRIP | TRAVEL BASICS | Q&A | ABOUT US